The Happiness Project | Day 2


Happiness. Honestly speaking, I'm not a happy person everyday, but I am not unhappy and depressed. Just that most days of my life are basically dull as they are mostly routines, but when I do get happy those are the moments I cherish a lot. The ones I could reflect back when I'm in my routine mode.

What is happiness, in my opinion? Happiness is when I get to accomplish something perfectly - even the little pointless things. Happiness is getting to hang out with my family and very close friends. I'm rather anti-social in real life, so I do not have many friends, only very few close ones and I pretty much hang out most of the time with my family. Happiness is when I get to indulge in the what I love - anime. Watching or reading favourite series of mine is enough to put a smile on my face. Happiness also for me, comes in the form of my lovely pet cat. She's quite silly so whatever she does quite amuses me :) Happiness is being able to travel elsewhere. I love the feeling of freedom from travelling, and that alone too would be enough to make me happy.
And most importantly, I like to make people laugh! I can be a clown sometimes, just to see people happy. I hate dealing with negative vibes, I am a positive kind of person. Funny, coming from a person with a demeanor of mine :) 

Nevertheless, I always want to be happy no matter what! 

Syaza can be found at Bloobs. Blurbs. II where she mainly focuses on beauty - such as an international beauty swap with a blogger in France. I love how much time and effort Syaza puts in to create a quality beauty blog, and her confidence in herself.

post signature

If you'd like to join The Happiness Project, feel free to fill out this form and look for your post in the upcoming weeks!