Lake Tahoe







The band went Lake Tahoe last weekend, and it was my favorite trip of the summer. For one, it was a red shirt gig which means no uniforms. Yes, you heard that right. We got to wear normal clothes. And for another, we stayed with alumni in the area and had a "mom" and "dad" for the weekend. Say hello to home cooked meals (french toast creme brulee). We went boating and swimming, and hiking up to a waterfall. It is gorgeous up there. Like drop dead gorgeous. And in the evenings we played games with friends and chatted with our host families. I made friends with a flute (gasp), and had a wonderful time. Even the 8 hour bus ride wasn't so bad as I think we watched about 6 films? I now feel much more cultured after watching White Chicks. 

Tahoe. Don't go anywhere. Because I'm coming back next year. Oh, and you should too.
post signature