Adventuring ~ Parasailing

I don't remember if I mentioned this or not, but whilst I was in Florida this holiday I went parasailing. Yes, that activity where you are 700 feet in the air above the sea being pulled along by a motorboat! Minus the fact that I the whole time the back of my mind was whirring with scenarios of the parachute breaking or falling out of my harness, it was perhaps the highlight of the whole, darn wonderful trip.
Before the adventure began. Note that I threw up the "fight on" as usual....







All the sounds just fade away when you're up that high, and all the impurities blend into a picture perfect setting. That grin never left my face the whole 5 minutes, and the feeling of freedom and exhiliration might've made me an adrenaline junkie....Haha no, definitely not, but in these adventures I feel myself getting closer and closer to finding myself - knowing myself.

Have you ever been parasailing? Or done something maniacal?