As many of you know, the Oscars happened last night. I've rounded up some of the classiest photos of the night, highlighting how celebrities are much more swanky than your average joe.
 |
| The Classy Photobomb (Benedict Cumberbatch) |
 |
| The Classy Selfie. |
 |
| Classily eating pizza at the biggest awards show of the season. |
 |
| Classing it up as Glinda the good witch. |
 |
| And then there're these ones being so darn cute and (actually) classy. |
In summation: the celebrities are exactly like me, they photobomb, they take selfies, they eat pizza, they dress up in big pink dresses. And since I can do all that (and more!!) I'm expecting my invitation to the Oscars next year.
As for the actual awards, I seriously cannot tell you if the Academy picked the "right" people and films because I've only seen two of them (
Frozen and
Philomena)....oops. I do think that Philomena should've won best adapted screenplay, but I never saw
12 Years a Slave so I could be completely wrong. And I sincerely hoped Leonardo would finally get an Oscar, but hey, now he'll hopefully have even more drive and give the world some even more spectacular films in the years to come.
Best dressed was hands down Lupita Nyong'o:
Happy Happy Monday all!
E