Spring Break 2 // Alone Time //

I had a lot of alone time this Spring Break. My parents were working, my brother was at school, most of my friends were either on jet-setting vacations or still in school themselves. After a few hours of sitting on my butt doing practically nothing one day, I decided to pick it up and go for one of my favorite walks in the neighborhood: "Lookout Hill". You sorta forget that Colorado is half mountains, half prairies until you take a walk through the flatlands. And Boulder happens to be nestled right in the foothills, getting the best of both worlds. Basically this walk has some of the best views in the city while also only being about a 30 minute round trip on a good day.

It was not a good day. The wind was blowing at high rates, and Erika decided she would take lots of photos. When my iPhone died a quarter of the way through I was left to listen to nature with no idea of the time. The 30 minute trip turned into a meandering two hour trip and I returned windblown and content.






Also, that March Madness is killing me! First time I've ever made a bracket and I'm looking only a bit above 50%. Oops.

Top of the morning all. And happy Monday.

E