![]() |
| Source |
1. The heightened emotions. Everything good becomes splendid and everything bad becomes horrific. I've noticed this phenomenon where everything meh also becomes horrific.
2. Less sleep = more food consumption. Especially ice cream. No question about it folks, if there's any time I'll be gaining the freshman 15, it will be now (a year late).
3. The forgetfulness. List making is key whilst sleep deprived. When I stand and think my mind cannot bring up a single thing I need to do, thus the need of a written list.
4. A much shorter temper. You better not mess with me right now because I will not deal.
5. My mind is just really fuzzy. No sharp thoughts now. So any conversations you want to have will consist of a monosyllabic answers at best. Refer to #4 if you get no response. And the sad thing is, that this is the time when I most need a good mind because I'm sleep deprived for reasons related to class and papers and math homework.
6. Less sleep = poorer choices. You know the movie you've never heard about but you just found while browsing the internet. Yeah you better watch it while working. After all, what's two hours less sleep on an already sleep deprived body?
7. A bed becomes a foreign, yet strongly desired place. It becomes used as a reward. You can go to bed once you've finished the paper, and the math assignment, and sent that email. Because if you don't do it tonight, it will never get done.
C'mon school year. Please just end soon (but not that soon because I loads to do)!
Good morning and good luck. Get some sleep.
Environment Tip #3: Don't leave the water in the shower running for long before you shower. I've just written an entire essay on water in the southwest. And, friends, we don't have a lot, or even enough.
