Music Monthly | April

I hope someone has pulled a hilarious April Fool's prank on you to brighten your day. I still remember last year when I received some packaging popcorn in my desk drawers and between my sheets (thank you Tyler).

It's time to my monthly installment of songs that I'm jamming to and that you should all listen to. I'll have you note that we're on month ELEVEN of this installment (almost a year!) If you want to take a look at some older songs check 'em out here:


I would suggest peeking at November because it's got some cheeky extra bits in there, and in December I learned how to link songs to the page....

I've also decided to change the title of this series to "Music Monthly" because I love alliterations.

Now onto our April songs. I got some comments last month about my choice of songs. The fact that some of them were released in 2007, or even earlier. It's totally okay to discover older songs and give them their praise, but this month, since some of you had already listened to the songs, I wanted to challenge myself to find songs that you mightn't have listened to yet. To give you something new to jam to (unless you're my roommates, in which case you've heard these just a few times). I picked songs that were released no earlier than October of last year. Let me know if I've succeeded in my challenge! Have you listened to these tunes before?!












Push Play - Miriam Bryant (October 2013) - Zedd also does a remix, but I'm a bigger fan of the original
Push Play by Miriam Bryant on Grooveshark

This is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line ft. Luke Bryan (November 2013)
This is How We Roll by Florida Georgia Line on Grooveshark

Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Gynne (January 2014)
Rather be by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne on Grooveshark

Talk is Cheap - Chet Falker (February 2014)
Talk is cheap by Chet Faker on Grooveshark


In other news, this will be my last blog post. I've decided that I need to focus more on my future and not dabble in something so unproductive. So, goodbye, and thanks for listening!











APRIL FOOLS!
You thought I would come to my senses about this blog? Nope, you'll be seeing a lot more of me for many more moons. I'll just be chilling with my cat craving your love.

Love me.

E