Flashback to last night.
![]() |
| The Forum |
| My Valentine. |
Following Imagine Dragons, some In'n'Out and 7 hours of sleep (I seriously needed that extra hour, but it was not to be #grandmastatus), I showed up at Tommy Trojan at 9AM. It was time for a little to meet her Helenes big! So blog, here we go, you've already met my Big, now it's time to meet my Little! My Little has yet to meet my blog, but knowing her she'll like it (hopefully..)


And we promptly went to Long Beach for the day on a bit of a Helenes takeover. A nice reminder that life is a balancing act. You need to have some fun times, but you also need to buckle down to make those fun times even better. And buckling down is what I will be doing tomorrow after one more night of fun.
Peace out. :)
E

