It's February, dears! And that means some new songs to jam through during this freezing, snow-filled month. Who am I kidding, by freezing it's more like a bone-chilling 60 degrees. I'm living vicariously through my brother's and friends' snowy days. If only Southern Cal would have a snow day, then life would be a bit more complete.
Anyhow, I got sidetracked, but onto the tracks of the month. Let us begin
Anyhow, I got sidetracked, but onto the tracks of the month. Let us begin
Riptide - Vance Joy. Go quick! This one's free on Itunes right now! A bit of an indy piece. Perfect for studying.
Drunk in Love - Beyonce. That one song you listen to on repeat whilst preparing for a night out. A genuine pump-up song, but with the power of Beyonce to give you a few chills.
I Don't Want This Night to End - Luke Bryan. Good, old fashioned country music for all you country fans out there. It makes me feel nice and special.
Waiting for Superman - Daughtry. I've mentioned this before, but I really can't get enough of it.
Ava - Coeur De Pirate. A French indy/pop to kind of song. A French brush up, if you will
Also, in total seriousness, who liked the new One Direction video?! It pains me a bit to admit it, but I wasn't a fan. It was just a little boring, and a lot of the same old, same old. Is Erika finally getting over her fangirl phase? It feels like a slow drawn-out break up right now (not that I've ever actually gone through a long drawn out break up..), but I'm still allowed to be a bit sad, right?
Happy Monday folks!
E
Drunk in Love - Beyonce. That one song you listen to on repeat whilst preparing for a night out. A genuine pump-up song, but with the power of Beyonce to give you a few chills.
I Don't Want This Night to End - Luke Bryan. Good, old fashioned country music for all you country fans out there. It makes me feel nice and special.
Waiting for Superman - Daughtry. I've mentioned this before, but I really can't get enough of it.
Ava - Coeur De Pirate. A French indy/pop to kind of song. A French brush up, if you will
Also, in total seriousness, who liked the new One Direction video?! It pains me a bit to admit it, but I wasn't a fan. It was just a little boring, and a lot of the same old, same old. Is Erika finally getting over her fangirl phase? It feels like a slow drawn-out break up right now (not that I've ever actually gone through a long drawn out break up..), but I'm still allowed to be a bit sad, right?
![]() |
| Not gonna lie, they're still pretty hunky dory though. |
E
