As written from airplane on the way home.
I woke up to
a lovely note from the roomie who had left early in the morning wishing me luck
on my finals and a happy holiday.
I finished
my last final and actually felt decent coming out of it.
It was warm
and sunny weather.
I easily
returned my rental textbook though I had spilled nail polish remover on it the
night before and it reeked (they literally asked no questions).
I had lunch
using my last dining hall swipe (so efficient!) with Meg. I got to say a final
goodbye there to a friend who will be studying in Spain next semester.
I got to
watch the One Direction movie whilst packing.
I decided
not to do laundry but rather throw all my dirty clothes in a bag.
Though I had
conveniently forgotten to bring a big suitcase with me, I managed to fit all my
clothes into two minuscule bags instead.
I managed to
write a blog post about finishing the semester though I was so done with
classes and thinking.
I had a
goodbye party with Veda, Nick and Meg. As in they walked me to the car and we
hugged it out.
My two
favorite T’s (Taylor and Teresa) drove me to the airport and we had a lovely
chat catching up on our week. Giving and handing out wonderful (but probably
actually not) advice on boys and dating.
The airport
was decorated for the holidays and there was no line for luggage, security or
Starbucks!
I was at my
gate two hours early, but that turned out to be okay because #reunion with my
chummy Sophie before we headed off home.
My flight is
quite empty and I have a whole row to myself. In fact the back half of the
plane is deserted.
I’m sitting
across from a ucla (sucks) student who is on the hockey team. But (no
judgements) he’s actually a bit cute – especially when he’s sleeping ;) – I’ve
officially reached all creeper status on this blog.
And finally,
I’m home!
E


