December Songs

As I already mentioned...alright shouted...in my last post, it's December!
Not only does it mean that the festivities can now begin, but also I get to do the monthly installment of what I listened to last year, and try to guess what I was thinking.

Take Me Home - One Direction 
Still here..
Ho Hey, Stubborn Love, Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
I guess I was trying to counter 1D with some folksy music
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
Marching On - One Republic
Hall of Fame - The Script
These must all have been inspiration for finals!
Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
I don't even remember how this song goes or where it came from or really anything about it
As Long as You Love Me, Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
Uhhhhhhh
Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney
This is a quality song! I was waiting to see when it would show up!
And of course lots and lots of Ed Sheeran

This playlist had a solid 5 hours of music - 83 tracks - probably perfect for the hours of studying I was putting in for finals. 

Some song suggestions for this year (because who wants to listen to songs that are at least year old?) and Christmas time are below:
Love Is On The Radio by McFly on Grooveshark
Okay this first one is a little old, but I heard a cover of it on YouTube and fell in love. And it feels a bit Christmassy too!

Bonfire Heart by James Blunt on Grooveshark
Sometimes I browse the "Top Lists" on Spotify and this one just popped up on the UK Top list. I recognized the artist for his song You're Beautiful so I thought I'd give it a try. It's a lovely ballad-y, folksy type song. A little slow to start with, but the chorus is wonderful.

Afterglow by Wilkinson on Grooveshark
And last my dance jam. This song is upbeat and has lots of synth in it. The perfect pump up song. It sounds like a David Guetta song, but even better (in my opinion).

And never forget the Christmas songs! If you have any Christmas or normal songs for me comment below! Michael Bublé is lovely and all, but I need some more variety.

Happy Holidays!

E