We've Done It!



I've finished! Semester one of year two complete! And I'm coming out just a bit older, a bit wiser, and a bit more in love with this school, these people, and this city. They say college changes you, and even after only three semesters I already wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I've changed, not necessarily always in a good way, but I'm becoming more whole, more well-rounded individual than I've ever been. You could say "I'm growing up" if you wanted to be concise about it. And I can only hope that I will someday have the same positive influence on others as this place and these people have had on me. 

Thank you and goodbye Los Angeles, I've had a wonderful 2013 here. See you next year!

And a hello to beautiful Colorado. It's time to get grounded again, take a rest in the coziness of home, before flying even higher next semester.


E