It's November! Some quick notes before I get to talk about music:
We won our football game last night! Go team!
I'm 20 days away from 20. What.
I was a loofah for daytime halloween and half a loofah for nighttime halloween! It was also Viv's birthday on halloween so we had a rockin night!
![]() |
| Sexy Loofahs and Hermione at Band Halloween. |
| Loofahs where we belong....in the shower. |
| Half-Loofahs or whatever. Happy Birthday Viv! |
Okay just got all that out. This time last year I had about 100 songs, or 5 hours worth of music on my November playlist.
Take Me Home - One Direction
I'm just waiting for them to leave my playlists, but they seem to be stuck here.
Sail, Kill Your Heroes, Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION
I actually never even remember this being a thing.
This month seems to have been practically a replica of last month.
Just go ahead and read October Songs and replace the word October with November and you'll be set.
My last year's November self wasn't very creative or interesting. :( Be better E!
My November 2013 recommendation is cheekily taken from Zoella's Autumn Lookbook.
Happy Saturday!
E
![]() |
| THANKS RYAN GOSLING! I appreciate it. :) |

