England | The Brighton Seashore

 




Before classes officially started this week, a group of us went down to Brighton for the day (and once again went to the Mock Turtle). We spent the final half hour of sunlight at the beach soaking in the salty air and waltzing around the pebbled shore. Even though I will never swim there, the beach is quite nice for walking along as you won't get sand in your shoes. And it's so strange to think that France is just over the horizon. We managed a visit to the beach on one of the rare sunnier days. The clouds looked like cotton candy.

I felt like I was at a smaller, colder, calmer LA beach and it was in that moment that I began to fall in love with this city. I'm saying began because I've only been here about a week and I don't want to move too quickly obviously. If you're ever in the UK, make the trip down to Brighton for a day, you won't regret it.

post signature