(R)Ed Tour

A few weeks ago (June 2nd) my friend, Emily, and I were able to go to the Red Tour in Denver. I was going not only for Taylor Swift but also for Ed Sheeran, who I had seen that winter in his own headliner.

Boy was it a fantastic night, except for the fact that we were the oldest fans there - unless you count the mothers of some of the younger (average) fans. The number of cowboy boots and dresses I saw was incredible, and now one cannot just make a poster sign for these concerts. One must make a light up sign with multiple parts for all your friends to hold!

Needless to say it was a wonderful evening and I would suggest it to anyone. Taylor Swift sure knows how to put on a show!

Cute country guy opening. Don't remember his name...

Ed rockin' a Colorado Shirt.

The stage and the light-ups. 

So many people!

"Why are we here? We're too old!"

Classic thumbs up during set-up.

Teehee...so excited and overwhelmed! My friend Emily - obviously kidding :)

Are we here to see Red....or Ed? That is the question.

If you look close enough through the lights you can sort of see the vague figure of T-Swift.

Everything has Changed. Done Perfectly. 
 Sidenote - if you haven't checked out the music video Everything Has Changed, it is most adorable!
Here is the link to view it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1oM3kQpXRo


Final Number! Lots of Red and cheering. She's around somewhere!

Breakdown.

So many trucks! We got security mad for trying to stop and take some shots. oops.
Wonderful night!

E