June Songs

Every month for over a year now I create a playlist on Spotify for each month Often songs will be passed through the months and when I'm weary of them they get dropped. It's so much fun to look back at what songs were my life soundtrack over a year ago.

I'd thought I'd look at my April 2012 playlist and hear some of what my life sounded like as I was taking IB tests and contemplating high school graduation over a year ago:

A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction
Practically the whole Up All Night Album - One Direction
We Cry (Explicit), Walk Away, Dead Man Walking - The Script
All She Wrote - Ross Copperman
The Rose, Written in the Stars - Westlife

So....
I apparently only listened to male artists.
I liked boy bands.
I must've been ready to walk/or run away to college.

None of these songs have lasted the year. None have arrived on the 2013 April list.
What fun to look at your past life through your songs.
Perhaps I will start to do this every month. Look at the previous year before making the new list.

E