Erika Rose

Me, so aptly surrounded by roses and my dear friend Kassidy. Oh and a sprained ankle from literally just walking too much.
Just recently, I found out that a few of my friends and comrades didn't actually understand the title of my blog. In fact, they didn't even know how to pronounce it. For anyone else confused, "Bearika Rose" is pronounced "Bear-ika Rose" (like the animal obviously). It stemmed from a high school nickname combined with my oh-so-common middle name Rose.

I have no real affinity with bears, and the nickname hasn't been used in years (people prefer to call me Erkle or AmErika - both totally professional names). Those facts combined with the slight problem that people just thought I didn't know how to spell my own name led to the decision to change my blog name to "Erika Rose". All the links and such are still the same because I am no computer whiz at that stuff, but the title is now just my name. I couldn't be bothered to come up with anything more creative and relevant to this space. Because this space has little direction or themes. Or rather the theme is sort of just me and my thoughts.

I don't know if anyone actually noticed the title change or was curious, but I thought I ought to type a little explanation. Anyhow have a wonderful day and I'll catch you later. xx Erika Rose