i.e. My musical recommendations from a year ago.
It's September 1st, which means once again that I missed my train to Hogwarts. Someday, though, they will send me a Time Turner and a ticket.
I've had a wonderful month listening to some quality songs and am excited to make a new playlist. But first let's look at a few in last year's September.
Night Visions Album - Imagine Dragons
Okay that's a good start. I want to listen to their songs now...
All Time Low, Gold Forever, Chasing the Sun, Glad You Came - The Wanted
Up All Night Album - One Direction
Oh, looks like a boy band battle. One Direction seems to be winning
Already Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
Got some girl power in there! From this selection I must look like a 14 year old.
Some Nights - Fun.
I like me some choral anthem sounds
Walk Away, Before the Worst, The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
These all seem slightly depressing.
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Well I guess we all know now that I like to listen to the top one hundred. All day, every day.
Now for one suggestion for this year's September. THIS SONG
I seriously cannot get over it. Though I'm pretty sure that once again it's top one hundred.
But remember, never judge a girl by her song choices!
That's my one piece of advice for the day! I hope you all have a wonderful September! And those at Hogwarts - recommend me for next year please!
E
