June | July | August | September | October | November | December | January | February | March | April | May | June
This series is seriously the only series that I've actually been able to keep up with since starting Bearika Rose. I feel quite accomplished now being on month fourteen. And fueling that accomplishment is also my completion of my first work project - locating 1100 facilities. They were so impressed with my location capabilities that they gave me 300 more *groan*.
But, I've been watching the soccer games, listening to Harry Potter audiobooks, and grooving to some new/old summer jams that I thought I'd share with you.
The first is Ed Sheeran's entire new album "x". I've purchased my tickets to see him for a third time, and whenever I'm biking to work he's plugged into my ears. This song is one of favorites because he does his recognizable "rap", and the lyrics are so personal and relatable. You can tell that he's writing from experience and from his own emotions.
This next one is Tiësto's next big hit after Red Lights. Granted, the lyrics are exactly as deep as Sheeran's, but the beat is on par, and it's the perfect party sing-a-long song.
Fitz and the Tantrums, an indie band straight out of Los Angeles, released their sophomore album last year, and I've been listening to Out of My League for a while. I just discovered this song below. It's got a bit of a retro feel to it, and the chorus is really catchy.