I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction
I guess I was still ready to run somewhere.
100 Years; Slice; World - Five for Fighting
Obviously contemplating my past and future.
All of the One Direction Up All Night Album
New Boyband
Written in The Stars; The Rose - Westlife
Old Boyband
Better Days - The Goo Goo Dolls
Sad?
Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney
Yes!
Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
This was actually my high school senior year song.
Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
Liam Payne's audition for the X-factor...
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
One of the multiple "radio" songs of my green team.
When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Nooo! Well, it was the song of the summer.
If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
Glad I got some girl power in here
Cry - Mandy Moore
A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Thanks for the compliment!
E
The June analysis is here.